Please note these details are estimates provided by the contractor but may change slightly upon site conditions.
Week of Sept 18-19
- Cast concrete curb and gutter at the SW corner of Prospect Street
- Cast concrete sidewalk between the bulb-outs at Canal and Prospect.
- Cast concrete sidewalk at the SW corner of Canal and Queen, Foodland corner,
- Cast ½ of concrete crosswalk at Canal and Queen
- Cast concrete curb and gutter at the NW corner of Canal and Queen
- Cast a portion of concrete sidewalk at the Post Office area (phased to allow continual pedestrian access to the Post Office)
- Prep areas for asphalt for next week
Week of Sept 22-26
- Cast remaining concrete sidewalk at the Post Office
- Cast concrete in the small brick strips to the building. The new sidewalk throughout this area will be opened up and useable by the pedestrians and the short strips can be walked around without any issues.
- Cast other ½ of Concrete crosswalk at Canal and Queen
- Install asphalt strips adjacent to crosswalk and new curb and gutter
- Traffic lights (at the intersection of Canal and Queen) are scheduled to be in operation by Wednesday Sept 24, 2014
If all goes well by early to mid-week (Sept 22-26) or so, the contractor may be able to remove 90% of the fencing at the existing block and mobilize to the next block (Prospect to Superior).